Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: new lover of sip!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lyric054's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2001
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey there!! Welcome to the world of SiP. I am new to the comic myself, and I am truly enjoying each book I read.
    I am wondering how you were introduced to SiP and where are you in the series? I friend gave me a copy of the trade book High School, and I loved it. I hope you enjoy Terry's work as much as I do.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member faeriegrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    I just wanted to say thanks Terry for coming up with a concept that I can totally relate to!!!!!!!So, Katchoo and Francine are going to end up together, right? (i hope, I hope I hope....)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 3peanuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2001
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Hi you all!

    Have fun...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 5Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hi new persons! Welcome to the ever-growing world of SiP enjoyment smile

    I saw a preview of SiP in Cerebus, and was hooked on first sight. I then made efforts to hook my friends too, <weg> with modest success. I sing it's praises every chance I get, and occasionally land a new convert, like my girlfriend biggrin

    ------------------
    No will but thy will
    No law but the laws you make

    Self-proclaimed "LairPet"...Wierder than the average cat!
    Captain TMI!...Resident Feline Expert! >^..^<

  5. #5
    Inactive Member witchblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2001
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i love SIP its a kick ass comic spread the word tell your friends.tell everyone anyway enjoy.

    Keep reading SIP
    the witchblade wink

  6. #6
    Inactive Member witness's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2000
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome,
    Coffee?
    only time and Terry will tell if fran and kat end up "together" we can only hope and wait.
    witness

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Thrasymachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Welcome! Have some oreos. Ft. Worth is near the Dallas Fantasy Fair, luck you.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SIPFAN_2's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 1999
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the world of SIP and SIplovers
    I was introduced to SIP by Maggie Thompson who wrote an article with Terry in comics Buyers Guide and then to actually get the books after the distributor wars cost me to miss the first series which I eventually collected in all formats:] Maida informed me where to find them and the rest was reading history. Thanks Maida
    JD

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Thrasymachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oops. My previous post should have said "lucky you." Lucky because there is a snapshot of Katchoo, Francine, and David at the 1994 Dallas Fantasy Fair. They may return.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member sarabiga's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2000
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Faeriegrrrl! Glad to hear you're from Fort Worth TX! I'm from Reggio Emilia, you know, that Italian town connected to yours...
    I hope you can come and visit our beautiful country with some delegation of yours...
    There are SIP fans here too! (And our local library has ALL Italian SIP books!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •